Divorce And Child Support
Ending your relationship through separation or divorce is one of life’s most stressful, difficult experiences. Whether yours is an opposite or same-sex common-law or marriage relationship, with or without children, the emotional, relational, social, and lifestyle impacts of separation and divorce can be profound. The stakes are particularly high when you’re a high net-worth family with complex business, family, and personal assets.
At Bell Jacoe & Company, we offer legal services for divorce and separation. No matter how complicated your dispute could be, our experienced family lawyers have the legal competencies to assist you effectively.
Area of Practice
With Joseph Jacoe’s counsel, you’ll experience greater confidence and ease as you steer through your family’s transition process. We work closely with you to discreetly protect your best interests and family wellbeing as you address such sensitive issues as:
- Spousal and child support
- Child custody
- Parenting arrangements
- Pension division
- Determination of family property
- Property division
- Debt resolution
Explore Your Legal Options with Us
There are two avenues to resolve the breakdown of your family relationship—through litigation in the courts or through alternative dispute resolution processes such as negotiation, mediation or arbitration. Our firm is here to help you explore your options, carefully weigh the benefits and limitations of each approach, consider fresh, new possibilities, and guide you through British Columbia’s intricate separation and divorce laws.
Preparing thoughtfully and proactively for separation and divorce is the key to optimizing your results. By partnering with Bell, Jacoe & Company, you’ll be reassured that you know what you need to know to make the most informed decisions and take the most constructive actions. Give us a call today to discuss your unique needs.
Advantages Of Hiring a Family Lawyer
Here are some of the advantages of hiring a family lawyer:
- Get reliable legal support: During the trying times of separation, hiring a family lawyer ensures dedicated support for dealing with the legal aspects of divorce or disputes on your behalf.
- Saving on time and cost: The proficiency that family lawyers have with regard to the legal processes can help you get through your divorce in a timely manner. A quick resolution would also mean fewer expenses.
- Comprehensive resolution: With a family lawyer, you can assess the risk of future disputes and act on them during the divorce itself. This prevents legal tangles of child custody and wealth distribution at a later stage.