ICBC Motor Vehicle Accident Claims in Penticton & Summerland

Joseph P. Jacoe has 20 years of experience in dealing with personal injury cases and acts only for plaintiffs – those injured in accidents. He does not act for ICBC. He has handled cases with all forms of injuries resulting from both minor and major accidents.

If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident as a driver, passenger, or pedestrian you may be entitled to financial compensation for the following claims:

  • Pain and suffering
  • Past income loss
  • Future income loss
  • Cost of future care
  • Out-of-pocket expenses (medical expenses, etc.)

Things you should know when injured in a motor vehicle accident in British Columbia

  • You must report the accident to police within 24 hours and notify ICBC
  • It is extremely important that you see a doctor and report your injuries from the accident
  • Continue to see your doctor on a regular basis until such time that you have recovered from your injuries
  • Do not sign any medical information release forms until you have consulted a lawyer
  • Do not accept any offer from ICBC until you have consulted a lawyer who can then determine if it is a fair offer
  • Remember your ICBC insurance adjuster is an employee of ICBC, and therefore the adjuster will be obligated to settle your claim with the least possible cost to ICBC

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident take advantage of our free consultation to determine your entitlement. 

CONTACT US to book your appointment!

Bell Jacoe & Co

Main Address: 101-13211 N. Victoria Rd Summerland, BC V0H 1Z0

Mailing Address: Po Box 520 13211 N. Victoria RD Summerland, BC V0H 1Z0

Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM

Closed Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays





Toll Free: 




Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright Bell Jacoe & Co 2018 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice